The ABSITE transcript may be required for surgical fellowship training programs only. You should research the programs’ requirements for the ABSITE before uploading or assigning.
Uploading the ABSITE
The EFDO is responsible for uploading the ABSITE into the ERAS system for fellowship applicants.
You should visit the EFDO website for information about submitting the ABSITE for upload.
Assigning the ABSITE
You must make assignments of the ABSITE to the programs you designate.
- The ABSITE can be assigned at any time, including before it is uploaded.
- The ABSITE can be assigned to any saved or applied to programs from the Additional Documents page by selecting “Assign” under the Actions column.
- Programs listed with a disabled checkbox already have the ABSITE assigned and have been applied to.
- The ABSITE can be assigned by program using the Assign option under the Actions column on both the Saved Programs and Programs Applied To pages.
- Once the ABSITE is assigned to a program that has been applied to, it cannot be unassigned.
- The ABSITE cannot be assigned to programs that are closed.