The dashboard provides a snapshot of various sections of the MyERAS® application.
- Status and Description
- After certifying and submitting the MyERAS application
- Latest USMLE Request Status
- Latest COMLEX-USA Request Status
- Status of Additional Documents
- Imported — Application has been imported from a previous season and needs to be reviewed.
- Incomplete — Status until the section has been saved for the first time and all required fields have been completed.
- Not Available — For earlier third-year token access. Section is not available until the following season.
- Saved — Section has been saved at least once.
- Update Personal Information — Link to the Personal Information section. It is essential to keep this information up to date throughout the application process.
- Application Released to Designated Dean's Office — If needed, update the selection that grants permission for the Designated Dean’s Office to view your MyERAS application.
Uploaded but Unassigned LoRs — Count of LoRs that have been uploaded but are not assigned to any programs, highlighting that assignments need to be made.
Unassigned Personal Statements — Count of personal statements that have been saved but are not assigned to any programs, highlighting that assignments need to be made.
Status of the latest request made to NBME or ECFMG (for IMG residency) after at least one program has been applied to with the USMLE transcript assigned.
Includes link to the Additional Documents section, where the report containing the status for all requests can be viewed.
Status of the latest request made to NBOME after at least one program has been applied to with the COMLEX-USA transcript assigned.
Includes link to the Additional Documents section where the report containing the status for all requests can be viewed.
MSPE, MS Transcript, PTAL (IMG only), ECFMG Status Report (IMG only), and Photo status of all other applicable documents as either Not Uploaded or Uploaded.
Saved Programs — Count of programs currently saved.
Programs Applied To — Count of programs currently applied to.