Register for MyERAS for Residency
To access MyERAS, first contact your Designated Dean’s Office; they will issue you an ERAS token, which is a one-time access code used to register on MyERAS.
Get Your Token
Each Designated Dean’s Office establishes their own token distribution procedures for residency applicants using ERAS.
- US Medical School Graduates (USMGs) - Contact your medical school of graduation.
- Canadian Medical Graduates – Contact
- International Medical Graduates (IMGs)- contact the ERAS Support Services at .
Register on MyERAS
After obtaining your token from your Designated Dean's Office, you will register in the MyERAS application. Use the checklist and worksheet to determine what type of information you will need to gather to complete your application.
Note: Registration with ERAS does not register you for any established Match. ERAS is a separate entity and does not provide matching services. If you intend to participate in a Match, you must contact that organization for registration, eligibility and participation information (AOA, Military, NRMP, San Francisco or Urology).
Key dates for the 2018 ERAS season
ERAS Updates on Twitter
Contact the HelpDesk
- Latest Version of Chrome
- Latest Version of Firefox
- Internet Explorer 10 and 11