Don’t know which MCAT accommodations application you need to submit? The type of application you will need to submit depends on where you are in the process. To determine the correct application, answer these questions…
- All application materials must be in English.
- Keep a copy of all documentation you are submitting with your request. The AAMC will not return your documentation or forward it to any third party.
- We will not accept any additional documentation once an application has been submitted.
- Application materials will not be accepted via email or fax.
- Determinations cannot be changed over the phone or by email. Requests must be formally submitted through one of the available application processes outlined above.
- We cannot discuss your application with any third party (including parents) without an Authorization for Release of Information form from you.
- If necessary, your application may be sent for further review to an external reviewer with expertise in the area of your impairment at the discretion of the Director of Accommodations Review. Your documentation will be kept strictly confidential.