Want to prepare for the supplemental ERAS® application? Listen to the latest ERAS webinars and read more about the application policies and procedures in the Supplemental ERAS Application Guide.
Supplemental ERAS Application Guide:
This new ERAS 2023 season guide includes instructions and questions for the Past Experiences, Geographic Preferences, and Program Signals sections of the supplemental application as well as tips for preparing and completing the supplemental application.
Supplemental ERAS Application Worksheet:
The AAMC has also created the supplemental ERAS application worksheet. It is a copy of the application questions and intended to help applicants prepare for their supplemental ERAS application. You may save your responses, share them with your mentor(s), and reference them when you complete the supplemental ERAS application. Completion of this worksheet is not a substitute for the supplemental ERAS application.
The AAMC hosted webinars to support advisors and applicants as they began preparing for the 2023 application season.
During the webinars, AAMC staff provided the following information:
- Overview of the supplemental ERAS application
- Timeline of when the application will be available
- Supplemental application questions and tips for completing it
- Frequently asked questions
Following the presentation, there was a Q&A session where AAMC staff answered as many questions as time allowed. Registrants submitted questions to AAMC staff as they registered for the event, as well as during the presentation via the ‘Q&A chat’ panel.
- Recording Now Available: Supplemental ERAS Application Overview Webinar for Medical School Advisors
- Recordings Now Available: Supplemental ERAS Application Overview Webinar for Applicants and Supplemental ERAS Application Specialty Leader Panel Discussion