Registration and Scheduling with Accommodations
You may register for and schedule an MCAT exam before or after you have been approved to take the exam with accommodations. Described below are the actions you must take to successfully register and schedule your exam with accommodations.
When selecting a test date, please note that the review process for requesting accommodations may take up to 60 days and you must be approved prior to the Silver Zone deadline for your preferred test date. Learn more about .
Registering and Scheduling Your Exam with Accommodations
- We encourage you to register and schedule an exam in the for your preferred test date and location as soon as possible. This will increase the likelihood of securing your preferred location and your preferred test date.
- If you have scheduled an exam date and your request for accommodations is approved, we encourage you to call Pearson VUE at 1-800-466-0450 to confirm the scheduled exam date with your approved accommodations.
Note: If you have scheduled an MCAT exam date and your accommodations request has been approved, it is not guaranteed that your selected location will be able to support delivery of your approved accommodations. On occasion, your appointment location or exam date may be changed to provide all your approved accommodations.
- Log into the and complete the required Personal, Biographic, Background, Consents, and Use of Personal Info sections.
- After completing the registration information above, do NOT proceed to the last section labeled Scheduling, which allows you to select a test date and location. Please call 1-800-466-0450 to speak with a Pearson VUE representative to schedule a test date and location with your approved accommodations. Pearson VUE representatives will have the most up-to-date information about locations that are able to support delivery of your approved accommodations.
Note: You may schedule your exam date and location online; however, it is not guaranteed that your selected location will be able to support delivery of your approved accommodations. If you scheduled your exam online and your accommodations are approved, please call Pearson VUE at 1-800-466-0450 to ensure you will receive your approved accommodations.
- All standard scheduling policies apply. You may still pursue a Reconsideration or Appeal request; however, please take review cycles into consideration. If it is after the Silver Zone deadline, you may test under standard conditions or choose to cancel your exam to allow time for additional review.
Cancellations and Rescheduling
Once your exam has been scheduled with your approved accommodations, you will not be able to cancel or reschedule your exam online. If you wish to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please contact Pearson VUE at 1-800-466-0450 Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. CT (excluding holidays). All standard will apply.
Testing Over Multiple Days
Due to the length of the standard MCAT exam, all examinees approved for extended exam time will test over multiple, consecutive days. Other accommodations may also require testing over multiple days; your approval letter will specify if this is necessary.
Exams administered over two days will be scheduled on pre-determined, consecutive days, with two sections administered per day. The order of the test sections will be the same as standard test administrations.
|Double Day Exam Dates|
|If you register for:||Your exam dates will be:|
|January 18th or 19th||January 18th & 19th|
|January 24th||January 24th & 25th|
|March 15th||March 15th & 16th|
|March 29th||March 29th & 30th|
|April 5th or 6th||April 5th & 6th|
|April 13th||April 13th & 14th|
|May 11th||May 11th & 12th|
|May 18th||May 18th & 19th|
|May 23rd or 24th||May 23rd & 24th|
|May 31st or June 1st||May 31st & June 1st|
|June 15th||June 15th & 16th|
|June 28th or 29th||June 28th & 29th|
|July 10th||July 10th & 11th|
|July 13th||July 13th & 14th|
|July 19th or 20th||July 19th & 20th|
|August 2nd or 3rd||August 2nd & 3rd|
|August 9th||August 9th & 10th|
|August 17th||August 17th & 18th|
|August 30th or 31st||August 30th & 31st|
|September 6th||September 6th & 7th|
|September 13th or 14th||September 13th & 14th|
If you are approved for testing over multiple days and anticipate testing in Canada, please review our schedule for Canada specific multi-day testing:
Keep in mind:
- Pearson VUE’s call center is not open on weekends: If you are scheduling, rescheduling, or cancelling an exam appointment close to one of the zone deadlines, you will need to call Pearson VUE during normal business hours on or before the zone deadline date. The Pearson VUE call center is open 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. CT Monday – Friday.
- Be mindful of review cycles: When choosing your test date, make sure to leave enough time for the review of your application as well as the confirmation process. See the table on our section for more information.
- Consider scheduling early: You may wish to consider scheduling an exam while you wait for a determination on your request to increase your chances of testing on your preferred date or at your preferred location.
Contact Pearson VUE
Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. CT Monday – Friday (excluding holidays)
Note: Pearson VUE is not involved in the application review process and cannot provide any information regarding your application status. Pearson VUE is not authorized to alter or make additions to previously approved accommodations. All accommodation approvals must come from MCAT Accommodation Services, and any questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org