We encourage prehealth advisors and leaders of prehealth groups, universities and organizations to submit a request for in-person or webinar presentations, participation in exhibits or recruitment fairs, or informational materials from the AAMC’s premed programs and services.
For individuals who would like access to more information and resources on getting started as an aspiring physician please visit Choosing a Medical Career.
Requested presentations and materials can provide an overarching perspective on the medical school preparation and application process or can represent any of the following programs:
- Aspiring Docs
- Summer Health Professions Education Program (SHPEP)
- The Fee Assistance Program
- Medical School Admission Requirements® (MSAR®)
- Medical College Admission Test® (MCAT®)
- American Medical College Application Service® (AMCAS®)
There is no cost associated with this specific prehealth event or material request. We will notify you of our ability to fulfill your request within 2-3 business days.
If requesting for in-person or webinar presentations, please include the following information:
- Event Title
- Event City and State
- How can we help? In-person Event, Webinar, and/or Information Materials
- AAMC topic you would like us to cover? MCAT/AMCAS/SHPEP/Fee Assistance Program/Financial Aid/Medical School Admission Requirements
- Event Start Date/End Date/Time
- Expected Number of Attendees?
- Audience type? Premed/Medical Students/Post-Bacc/High School/Groups underrepresented in medicine/Career changers/Medical school admission staff