MCAT Scores for Medical Schools and Programs
What is the cost for this service?
Currently, there are no fees associated with this process.
How does it work?
Once you are registered for access to the MCAT Score Reporting Service, use your AAMC user name and password to login. You have the option to select the time frame and file type for your downloadable score report. Scores are only available for up to one year after they have been sent by an applicant.
How do I register myself and/or my program?
To request access, the AAMC requires a letter from your director or dean of admissions on institutional letterhead which includes:
- Your name
- Your AAMC ID (see below for more information)
- Statement granting permission to access MCAT scores electronically
Please email this letter to
- Each staff member who will access MCAT scores electronically must create his/her own AAMC ID.
- System access expires two years after the date it is granted, and requires the submission of a new approval letter to continue.
How to create or access an AAMC ID
Select "Sign In" at the top of this page
- To create an AAMC ID, select "Register for an AAMC Account"
- If you already have an AAMC ID, login with your User Name and Password then select "My Account"