FindAResident is a year-round search tool designed to help you find open residency and fellowship positions. FindAResident is ideal if you experienced an unsuccessful match through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) Main Match® or SOAP®.
Use FindAResident If
- You were unsuccessful in the NRMP Match and SOAP.
- You wish to change specialties, job location, or residency program.
- You are seeking new fellowship opportunities.
- Fourth-year medical students
- International medical graduates (IMGs)
- Prior-year medical graduates
Learn more about what features FAR requires to assist in placing residents.
Learn more about FAR through answers to some frequently asked questions.