When You Arrive
- Report directly to your Host institution.
- Provide any additional documentation and complete any requirements needed by your Host institution.
- Let your Host institution know your local mailing address.
- Register with your local embassy or consulate in case of emergency.
- Keep a journal for reflection.
When You Return
- Consult these resources for answers to questions that may arise before or during your international experience.
Health and Safety
To prevent health-related and safety issues, you must stay informed and take proper precaution before and during your time abroad.
- Medibabble translation app
- Osmosis social learning app for med students
- Miriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary
- Medical Abbreviations
- Medical English Clear and Simple: A Practice-Based Approach to English for ESL Health Care Professionals