Scheduling for July through September 2024 test dates will begin on Tuesday, February 27 at noon ET.
We are offering advance scheduling for examinees who have received approved accommodations. If you have approved accommodations, you will receive more information later in January.
Getting Ready for February Registration
- Fill out the first five tabs in the MCAT® Registration System before opening day on February 27.
- Watch a brief video on the MCAT Registration System to learn more.
- Review the 2024 MCAT testing calendars.
- Read these top 10 tips for registration.
- Join the 2024 MCAT February Registration Webinar for Examinees on Tuesday, February 13 to learn more about updates to the 2024 MCAT testing year, registration process, and MCAT preparation resources to help you get ready for the exam.
Reminder: There is no advantage to logging into the registration system more than 10 minutes before scheduling begins. Beginning at noon ET, anyone who has logged in by 11:50 a.m. ET is randomly assigned a place in line to register. If you log in after 11:50 a.m. ET, you are placed at the end of the line. Watch a brief video on how the Waiting Room works.
If you're not ready to schedule your exam yet, the MCAT Registration System remains open for scheduling for available dates after February 27.
AAMC Fee Assistance Program: The application for the Fee Assistance Program will open on Monday, February 5. If you are interested in applying, please submit your materials at least 10 business days before the registration opening. You must be approved for the benefits before taking advantage of the discounted registration fee. Learn more about the program to start gathering the information you need to submit your application early.