Saturday, November 9, 2024 | Atlanta, GA
This is an in-person event. All are welcome! Free onsite registration is available.
Every November, this free, all-day event is a great opportunity to get the scoop from trustworthy sources on how to apply and get into medical school — and how to succeed once you get there.
We will have interactive workshops focused on crucial information for high school and college students including the Medical College Admission Test® (MCAT®); the American Medical College Application Service® (AMCAS®); Financial Information, Resources, Services, and Tools (FIRST); and other AAMC Services. You'll also be able to participate in hands-on medical and health activities.
Who should come? College and high school students, parents, prehealth advisors, school administrations, and other interested individuals are encouraged to attend. While the focus is on supporting individuals from diverse and underserved communities, we welcome participation of all high school and college students interested in medicine and the biomedical sciences.
Registration opens September 4, 2024.
- Learn about Summer Health professions Education Program (SHPEP), Medical College Admission Test (MCAT), and other medical preparation resources and programs.
- Listen to panel discussions about the pathway to becoming a physician or medical researcher.
- Connect with diversity affairs, admissions, PhD and MD-PhD program directors or administrators from U.S. medical schools along with other health professions school.
- Participate in hands-on medical and health activities.
- View the 2023 Program Book.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn first-hand about the journey to become a future physician or scientist. Watch this page for more information as it becomes available.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.