Saturday, March 12, 2022 | 1-4 p.m. ET | Washington, DC
*This is an in-person event
The AAMC Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion cluster along with the AAMC Group on Diversity and Inclusion will host this event which consists of two cohorts that will rotate into the AAMC building at assigned times. All students attending this event are required to provide proof of vaccination. More information will be provided closer to the event.
The career fair will consist of an opening workshop focused on admission, financial aid and AAMC services such as MCAT, AMCAS, SHPEP and more. Up to 20 medical schools are expected to attend and speak with Washington, DC college students.
The AAMC will accept a maximum of 200 college students to participant at this fair. Participants will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
While the focus is on supporting individuals from diverse and underserved communities, we welcome all college students interested in careers in medicine and biomedical science.
Association of American Medical College (AAMC)
655 K Street, NW Suite 100
Washington, DC 20001
Medical Schools Attending
- AAMC Summer Health Professions Education Program
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- Boston University School of Medicine
- California University of Science and Medicine-School of Medicine
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Howard University College of Medicine
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans
- Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine
- Ohio State University College of Medicine
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
- Southern College of Optometry
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- Stanford University School of Medicine
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine
- University of California, Berkeley School of Optometry & Vision Science
- University of Florida College of Medicine
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
- Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine
AAMC Health and Safety Protocol for All In-Person Meetings
The AAMC is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all AAMC meeting participants. Beginning Jan. 1, 2022, to minimize risks associated with COVID-19, attendance at AAMC in-person learning offerings will require mask-wearing and proof of vaccination as well as other measures deemed necessary, as informed by guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and federal, state, and local health authorities. Information about the vaccination verification process and other health and safety protocols will be provided on all meeting websites and in event communications.