Get answers to frequently asked questions about taking the MCAT® exam.
My exam was canceled due to coronavirus restrictions. Can I get access to my AAMC MCAT Official Prep products extended?
The AAMC has extended access to MCAT Official Prep products through September 30, 2022, for all examinees whose exams were canceled in testing year 2021 and 2022 by the AAMC. The extension applies to products, purchased through the AAMC, that are set to expire between December 30, 2020 – September 29, 2022.
The extensions are intended to aid examinees who meet the following criteria:
- Anyone whose 2021 exam was canceled by the AAMC and was not able to test in 2021 after the AAMC cancelation.
- Anyone whose 2022 exam was canceled by the AAMC.
- Anyone who was approved for an emergency refund request in testing year 2021 and was not able to test in 2021 after the refund request was approved.
- Anyone who was approved for an emergency refund request in testing year 2022.
- Anyone who meets one of the above criteria and has products associated with their AAMC account expiring between December 30, 2020 – September 29, 2022, including any Fee Assistance Program recipients who meet the criteria outlined above.
Please note: AAMC has identified eligible 2021 examinees and extended products. Please allow two weeks for extensions associated with 2022 cancellations. If you think you were eligible but did not receive an extension, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.