- Tips on in-person and virtual interviewing,
- Common mistakes made in personal statements and the experiences section,
- How to navigate the application process,
- What a typical day is like for med students,
- How to manage financial aid, and more!
In addition to the virtual fair, the AAMC provides valuable resources to the premed community, including:
- Free and low-cost resources to help aspiring doctors study for the MCAT exam.
- Resources to help prospective applicants navigate the application process and research medical schools.
- The Premed navigator, a monthly newsletter with valuable information and updates.
- Financial information and tools to help students pay for school and manage their finances during medical school.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.