ERAS 2020 Timeline for Residency Applicants
June 6, 2019
ERAS 2020 Begins- Applicants can register on MyERAS and begin working on their applicants
September 5, 2019
Applicants start applying to ACGME-accredited residency programs only.
October 1, 2019
MSPEs released to residency programs
Military match results are available
Urology Residency Match results are available
- National Residenct Match Program (NRMP®) main residency match results are available
- Supplemental Offer and Acceptance Program (SOAP®) starts.
- For more information, please contact NRMP at 202-400-2233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 31, 2020
ERAS 2020 Season Ends: MyERAS closes at 5 p.m. ET
Contact the HelpDesk
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.–6 p.m. ET
ERAS Updates on Twitter
- Latest Version of Chrome
- Latest Version of Firefox
- Internet Explorer 10 and 11