ERAS 2021 Timeline for Residency Applicants
June 8, 2020
ERAS 2021 season begins at 9 a.m. ET. Applicants can register in MyERAS and begin working on their applications.
September 1, 2020
Applicants may begin submitting applications to residency programs at 9 a.m. ET.
October 21, 2020
Residency programs may begin reviewing applications and MSPEs are released to residency programs at 9 a.m. ET.
Military Match results are available.
February 1, 2021
Urology Match results announced - emails sent & results posted.
March 15-19, 2021
- Supplemental Offer and Acceptance Program (SOAP®) starts on Monday, March 15 at 11 a.m. ET and ends on Thursday, March 18 at 3 p.m. ET.
- National Residenct Match Program (NRMP®) main residency match results are available (by email & R3 system) on Friday, March 19 at 12 p.m. ET
- For more information, please refer to the or contact NRMP at 202-400-2233 or email@example.com.
May 31, 2021
ERAS 2021 Season Ends: MyERAS closes at 5 p.m. ET
Contact the Client Technical Support
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.–6 p.m. ET
ERAS Updates on Twitter
- Latest Version of Chrome
- Latest Version of Firefox
- Internet Explorer 10 and 11